Friday, December 08, 2006

so tired..

It has been tough to blog let alone use my mind in any way. I finally told work that I had to take a step back because my brain was not working. I thought I could work until the moment he decided to arrive. Well I was wrong and I am glad because I needed to just chill out. I got a manicure and pedicure and a massage today. Wow that was great. I still have some work to do but I will take care of it this weekend and then be totally caught up.

As for me, he dropped a little more today. I am 38 weeks and 4 days. I have not been able to wear my rings for a whole week now. I have a big zit on my face that appeared the other day. Og the joys of anxiety and hormones. I am so tired, I keep wondering how a woman gets the energy for labor but I hear we do so I won't worry. I feel like going back to sleep when I wake up..that is the constant feeling. But all because this little guy needs his strength to come out so he can take whatever he needs from me. I am not sleeping to well.

On a good note, I have all of our Hanukkah cards and holiday cards written and they are ready to go.

My belly is huge (eventhough woman think I am 7 months pregnant). Well I will try and keep you posted.

No comments: