Saturday, December 02, 2006

Counting down...

I am trying not to get restless but not feeling too great these days. I have had the most amazing and easy pregnancy but these last two weeks have been tough and especially this last week. I am tired and ready to send eviction notices out. Update on how I feel. He is moving around a lot and I feel him at all hours of the day and night. I pee every hour duing the night and at least a few times an hour during the day. (Maybe too much information). I can feel this kid hiccup duign the night. I also feel like he is scratching his way out. This stuff is so funny that I have to write it down just so I can remember it. I feel like i am back in the 1st trimester with the smells, the food cravings, the nausea and the irritability.

But all in all I have been very fortunate. Who would have thought we would get pregnant on our honeymoon. I am blessed. 2 years ago yesterday I met my husband and his biz partners at a building I was welling in Old City, Philadelphia. I will never forget what he looked light that day because I was actually weak in the knees. It had been a long time since I looked at a guy and was WOWED! 6 months later we were engaged, 10 months later we were married, 2 days later we were pregnant and in 2 weeks we will be parents. Yes, we are both fire signs. LOL.

So there it is..an update.

No comments: