Monday, July 24, 2006

Chiropractor/Adjustments and Pregnancy

Today I had my first adjustment during pregnancy. It was so amazing to talk to the doctor about being pregnant and getting adjusted. My one girlfriend swore by it and she had little to no problems with her pregnancy. He is one of the few doctors in this area that specialize in pregnancy and he and his wife reach it as well. It is very cool to not only care for my own health but the baby too. I know the body is all about energy and the spine-so why not treat my body to adjustments. The cool thing is that this baby has forced me to take a look at my own self care. I have become really good at taking care of myself and it makes me proud.

And to my mother in law-don't worry it won't hurt the baby.

I read a lot of blogs and there is always misery. At times I feel like I am one of the luckiest people in the world because my life is full of grace and happiness. It has not aways been filled with light but today it is and not just because of peanut. Scott came hoome from runing on Sunday and he said that while he was running, he asked himself what more in life does he want...then he told me that he has everything..a good wife who is his best friend, two great dogs and enough money to shop organic and at whole foods. So life is good. At times, when my life is good, I think well it is going to end soon but it hasn't and maybe I need to have a little more faith.

So I have to run because my MOM is coming over and I SO happy to see her. One thing about my mom..it stoinks when I don't talk to her everyday..it really stinks when I don't see her at least once a week because she is my soul mate..she is my mom.

As for my little sis, we are heading to NYC for the weekend in August. Massages, theatre, dinners, lunches, food, shopping and a nice hotel..now that is what my POPPOP would say is good living.

Family is just family but they are home.

And to my husband Scott, one of the greatest men I have ever met (except for POPPOP), I love you and thank you for always taking care of my heart.

No comments: