Saturday, July 22, 2006

Peanut is on the move...

Okay so we call this little one Peanut and yes Peanut is moving around so much. I think Peanut likes the night time and early morning. I think Peanut likes to sleep the rest of the day. I always feel Peanut early in the am especially when I am working out and then at night, usually an hour after dinner. Peanut also likes to give feedback to topics we are discussing or likes to jump around when I am listening to music or singing. Like Peanuts Daddy, this kid loves Doo Wop. So there it is and it is only 9 days until we find out what sex Peanut is. Scott won't tell me what he would like..he just say healthy.

As for us, I am so grateful that we are in the place we are in our relationship. He is my best friend and I could not imagine going through this experience with anyone but him. He is one of the most caring people that I have ever met. He truly is my best friend in the world.

Fears this week are to a minimum but it is easy to get lost in the what if's. What if the doggies are nutty around the baby? what id we have to move? what if we cannot afford our lives? what if we...and the list goes on and none of it is reality but it is scary. I am starting to ask my girlfriend, Stacy, things like..how long do you breast feed? And what stroller? all the common mommy asking questions.

So things are good on this end. I am happy to say that my eating is pretty much back to normal. Scott and i were joking last night that the first month we ate everything. Hormones can be a bitch. But now I just eat healthy so that Peanut has good healthy bones.

Well lots of love to anyone.

No comments: