Monday, July 10, 2006

Ok..back to be grateful

I went to OBGYN today and all checked out great. Gaining 1 pound a week and my blood pressure was perfect and the heart beat was like music to my ears. I have been worried for the past week, ever since we got home from Mexico and I got sick. But I feel better now and I am back to being myself. It is real easy to get lost in the Internet horry stories of other women. It is a catch 22 because I love reading about other women's experiences but I also read about so many scary things that maybe I should limit my blog reading..uuuggghhhh.

Anyway, again all is good and just getting excited for the baby and well just life. I am learning to communicate better instead of holding in my fears or thoughts. So for today, I will communictae clearly.

Thanks to all the great women who have done this before me.

Also let me just say hello to our best buddies Jennifer and Brent!! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)