Monday, September 25, 2006

28 weeks

So my hubby woke up this am and said, OH MY GOD, THE BABY WILL BE HERE IN 12 WEEKS". 3 months sounds verey different than 12 weeks. 12 weeks seems liek nothing and it will go by so fast. I am not the best in handling change or new territory-it is not the actual change but it is the leading up to the change that gets me. My hubby is the opposite because he does better in the leading up to change part. We make a good macth for this reason. But at the end of the day, everything that we have ever done together as a team has worked out great because we are a team. In the past few weeks, we have had a lot of taks about repsonsibilities changing and who will do what etc. My job is to keep the boob accessible to the baby. Scott will do everything else..lol..kidding, for the first 2 weeks I think it may be that wasy but then we will both fall into parenting pretty fast. We have a great support system. I just wanted to check in and say hello. I am off to meetings for the day but I was feeling bad that I had not blogged for a few days.

XO

No comments: