Monday, October 02, 2006

29 weeks

I know I have been really lazy about my blogging. I have been so busy and so tired. The craziest part of this experience has been that everyday is different.

75 days till the baby comes. This week I am picking out the paint for the baby's room and then my hubby and mom in law (Wendy) will paint the room the following week. I do love fall because it it so nice to have the windows open and the fresh air pouring in.

Birth class has been great-well for one of us. My hubby has a tough time with blood and so birth class has not been the easiest for him. Scott has a tough time when I cut my leg shaving but the crazy part is that I know he will be fine that day. He has never let me down when I have needed him and that day it will not be a video but it will be his wife and his son. So I have faith. And we only have three more classes left. LOL.

All is good. The doggies know that my tummy is getting bigger and I tell them everyday that the baby is coming soon. I know they will be great with the baby.

Well that is all for today.

I will try and blog more.

No comments: