Monday, November 20, 2006

HE DID IT AGAIN!


So Scott finished the Philly Marathon and I am so happy for him. It is the 2nd time in 2 weeks that I get to see his commitment to his own life and his own health. I am honored to have such a guy as a best friend, lover and husband. Scott did not finish the race as fast as he had hoped and I asked him about it..He just said. "Rachel, I do not run for time. I run because I love it". Wow that amazes me and it is a quality in him that I admire to be like. He just does it because he loves it and it makes him feel good..not for the race but just to know that he did it and for the love of running. I guess all in all..life is not a competition.

The remainder of the day was spent with my ma in law helping me clean out my closet. I wish I had a before and after picture but I do not. Well let's just say she is the best ma in law and I am grateful. The little one will be a lucky man because his grandma is the best.

As for me, I am getting bigger and impatient. I am not DONE so to speak but I am getting to the point where eviction notices will go out..oh just kidding. I am one to talk..I have had the best pregnancy and I am still sleeping so I should not complain one bit. The baby is moving around a lot. I would to if someone stuck me in a closet that continued to get smaller with time. So everything is ready and my postpartum bag is packed along with my labor bag of goodies and comfy clothes. I am 36 weeks and I tell him everyday..you at least should cook for another week and become a SAG Man but after that..the doors are open.. LOL

No comments: