Monday, November 13, 2006

Slacker!



Ok I am a blogger slacker. I promised a picture of the 34 week belly and so here it is..a week late..


As for all other things in this house..I out of nowhere have tons of energy and WANT to re-organize and change the house plus throw out tons of stuff. What is so ironic is that I have NEVER thrown anything away. I still have sneakers from 6th grade but at last I am throwing it out and being happy about it. I am taking such pleasure in seeing things go in the garbage can or sent off to storage. So my mom in law says it is nesting and whatever it is. it makes my husband laugh. He was dying when he found me on the floor in the kitchen with anti bacterial wipes and I had pulled out every pot and pan and was thowing stuff away..not the pots and pans but all the other junk.

This kid is moving around a lot and I am started to feel Braxton Hicks contractions at night and even during the day. They are stange and I cannot imagine what it is going to be like when they are a minute apart and painful but I keep saying this to myself everyday..BRING IT ON!!

After watching my hubby run the NY Marathon, I felt blessed. He said that he hit a wall at 10 miles and the remainder of the run was the most difficult because it was soley a mental game. He finished and said he would never do that again, and then 2 hours later he said he could not wait until he ran the NYC marathon for the 2nd time. He is an inspiration to me because he helped me to see that sometimes the most painful things in life bring the most amazing experiences. I am going to wear the Lance bracelet he wore for the marathon during the labor because it will remind me of the marathon I am going to run.

As for more baby stuff, the shades are hung, the walls are painted and my mother in law is ready to do everything else. Yes, we are jewish and what that means..well we do not set up the nursery or get ready for the baby in the house. So she has all his stuff in her house and that day..she will bring everything here and get it ready.

As for my tummy, HE HAS DROPPED! I can now eat a whole meal. Yeah!

So I just turned 35 weeks today and we are off to our midwife tomorrow am!

Here is a picture of Scott on the ride home after the marathon. The blue things are ice packs that he kept on his legs for the whole trip.

No comments: