Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Update for the record.

BH are getting stronger and more consistent. I am taking Evening Primrose 3 times a day to help soften things up down there. I take rasberry leaf tea as well 2 times a day. Yesterday was bad. My back has started to hurt. Went to chiro and he said that it is just what is supposed to happen. Don't you hate when people say that? Then BH all day and getting stronger. Slight chills even. Came home.took a bath and a shower and the heat helped. Stretched and went to sleep. The baby has dropped even a little more. We are off to the midwife today and then I can really give an update. Lots of cramping too. I know these contractions would be considered fun compared to the real deal but I want to document this stuff for me.

A chic in my birth class got induced last night. Thank God we fired our OB because we had the same one as she did. He got worried that she was carrying small and so he wanted to induce her. Geez. I wonder if he had a golf game to attend today or tomorrow. Ok, now I am being a smart ass but it kills me how the health care system works. This girl got all upset and then went back for another ultrasound and another doctor told her not to worry but she already had it in her head that she was getting induced. So there it is because now she is having this baby. Maybe the baby needed a few more days to be strong but we will never know. In other cases, where induction is needed for the health of the baby, I understand but in this case it was not. Again this is just my opinion.

No comments: