Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Midwife update

Yes little one..you are moving around a lot. I have had Braxton Hicks contractions for a week but in the past 3 days they are more consistent. The midwife told me that it could mean nothing or something..LOL..I love her because she is like me : a crazy Jew. The good thing is that she said, in her experience, women who have tons of strong braxton hicks contractions tend to have shorter labors.... Well we will have to see about his one. So Scott met her for the first time and he said, "she is perfect and so confident".

It is official: The baby has dropped and he is in the correct position. What a good kid: he has been head down for over a month.

I do not have any worries about the birth because my TEAM is so wonderful. Well my BP is barely alive at 80/40 but she said that is normal because my BP will drop to give the baby more oxygen. Amazing huh? I will see her in 2 weeks and then go to once a week. We talked about the birth and what to do if it does start to happen. The bags are 70% packed and Scott has been doing odds and ends around the house getting ready in his own way. Well less than 5 weeks till the DUE DATE and I am getting so excited it is hard to just stay in the moment. Soon there will be a baby in my arms!

No comments: