Saturday, February 17, 2007

Lots of laughing...

Well let me just say that this kid loves to laugh. He got a Sesame Street Peek-a Boo Elmo play gym, http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2264970, and he loves it. My hubby and I were so amazed and of course, we think he is the smartest kid in the world. I was so happy to see that Stan our Esther, our famous puggies, did not mind or care that Max was on the floor playing. Stan still gets a little excited and wants to be aggressive with his kisses but all in all they are learning that he is still a baby and cannot play hard YET!

I also realized that this kid is just like US, and that he needs to be stimulated (well maybe all babies need that) but he gets bored. I think next we will get the bouncer, so he can excercise his little muscles.

Well have a great weekend to all the moms, dads, babies and dogs out there.

No comments: