Wednesday, March 14, 2007

in the mouth...

Everything is in the mouth. Max is no longer obssessed with putting his fist in his mouth (he mastered that), instead he loves tp put his blanki, his shirt, my shirt, his towel..anything.

He has also started to pull his butt up in the air. I can tell he is quite proud. He also tries to rock side to side.

As for sleep he slept 7 hours ;ast night.I am not assuming this will happen tonight but it would be nice.

But who cares...cause I am still a good mommy with limited sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe sweet about the sleep. :)

My little guy is putting things in his mouth, too. Toys, his blanket, my hand, my shirt, etc. Guess it's time to start childproofing!

Scary, eh?

Are you finding that Max is more and more "human" and interactive this month? And more easily self-entertained?