Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Such a great daddy..

I always knew my hubby would be a great dad but I never thought he would be this good. I have watched him with our two pugs. He cradles them, plays with them, kisses them, washes them and takes them to the vet when they are sick...he also worries about them. I have also watched him with other kids but never with a baby.

But watching him makes me smile, warms my heart, and sends chills up my spine. This morning I came home from the gym and there they were...my hubby and our boy sleeping with each other in our bed. Max was cuddled in his arms and protected from the world. It made me feel so wonderful. I am also lucky that when I leave the house, I know that Max is taken care of by the best person in the world, HIS DADDY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderfully sweet to see boys with their dads? :)