Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Support..

I started this blog for many reasons. I have dound this blog to be a journal and a friend. I never thought I would find a support system in this blog. I havw asked many blog moms about so many topics:

1. VACCINES

2. BREAST PUMPING

3. ORGANIC BABY PRODUCTS

4. SLEEPING

5. POSTPARTUM ISSUES

and so many more. It has been so helpful to me. I do not have a blog where tons of people comment but the one person who reaches out to me makes such a difference.
It is easy to feel alone at times. It is hard to remember that there are so many women out there that are going though the same journey. Being a mom is so complicated and so easy. I am learning so much about myself and my family.

As for me lately, I have been thinking about my non existent father. It is his birthday on the 16th and it always makes me kind of sad, even though I know it is better off that he is not around. I think about Max and how available we are too him 24 hours a day. I think about how my father never was. I am happy that Max will have a different experience with his parents who adore him and would never leave him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best we can do for our kids is to offer them all the opportunities and experiences we wished we had, and all the opportunities and experiences we did have.

You're doing a great job with Max. :)

Going through all this stuff is scary! So many things to wonder, to learn, to marvel in and share with others. It's great isnt it?

Korin said...

i love how cyber-friends can help in such a real way. :) happy to know you :D