Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Your hands..





Max, You love to eat your hands. It is usually your left hand so Daddy and I wonder if you will be left handed. As for eating it, you really love to eat your hand when you are in the bath which is why Mommy makes sure you are washed with all natural and organic products. I love using California Baby plus it has lavendar in all of the products which smells so good.

When I watch you eat your hands, I know you arer so proud of yourself. At times, you like to shove your hand in your mouth and pull it out and back in and pull it out and this may go on for 20 minutes.

It is the little things in life that make Max laugh and smile. For today, I am going to remind myself of all the little things that make me laugh and smile too.

And here are some great pictures of Max.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does he do that thing where he shoves his hand so far into his mouth that he gags, gets upset, sucks more at his hand, shoves it further down his throat, ad infinitum until you rescue him from himself? hehe :)

Oo, organics. I love organic bath products. Have you ever used Aura Cacia?

Anonymous said...

hehe he's totally cute. :) I love the pictures, especially the one with crazy hair! He has more hair than my little one did, and my husband demanded we cut it.

Are you going to grow it long? It's cute. :)

Is he attempting to gouge his eyes out with his fingernails too? I keep having to cut/file Izzy's to keep his face free from scratches. But he seems to be able to find nail where I thought no nail existed.