Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Prenantal Ypga

So here are my thoughts on this class. I would rather work out doing circut training for 10 hours than do yoga. Now I can say that I probably do not like the fact that it is a class led by a person because I have always enjoyed doing sports that were on a team but alone type of sports such as running, swimming and lifting weights. I also know that I do not enjoy being in a class with tons of people and that I would enjoy a one on one yoga class. Not to mention that I got hurt..I know you may be saying..got hurt?? in yoga??/ but yes, I did..a neck injury but I know these stretches are good for me. So with that I am going to go to a class when I want but do the DVD (thank god for the DVD) at least once a week. So I will just do my best.

No comments: