Sunday, August 27, 2006

Baby is a fighter!

" Ok little one I feel you." This is a common theme in my mind. Sometimes I even say it out loud but everyday, am and pm, I feel this little guy punching, pushing, stretching and kicking. Sometimes I play back with him to see if he will punch back and yes, at times he does. This started last week, in my 23 rd week, when I could feel not just s tickle or a flutter but a jab to my stomach. It is funny and at times, when I am talking to anyone and he does it, I have to hold my laughter in. I also think that he has an opinion about everything (just like his mom and dad) so he jabs when he wants to make his point or when he gets excited.

So baby talk is now a common theme as well. Be fore the 5th month, it still seems so far away and so it is hard to imagine life with the baby. BUt now it is time to start thinking about the thing we need when the baby comes.

I started watching the baby story, http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/babystory/babystory.html, just so I could see a number of different births and get used to the idea that I will be doign that soon. Honestly, it has made it easier. We have a rowing machine in our house and so I watch two episodes of the baby story (always cry when the baby is born) while rowing and then I feel great.

No comments: