Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Baby Vaccines

There is so much to read and so many different opinions. The truth is: yes, do I think our vaccines are not the best with a bunch of chemicals that are bad, of course but who am I to deny my kid a vaccine because some publication says that in the past 10 years they have discovered they are harmful. I am all about the holistic approach but I am also a balance between eastern and western medicine. No Polio is not here right now but who knows where it is lurking. Yes a Hep B shot the minute this little boy is born may not be neccessary but Hep B is around.

So yeah it is a lot to think about and I have very mixed feelings. Scott is not too mixed at all. But this is our kid together and we will come to a decision together. Bottom line, flu shots:NO
Shots that the kid will need to go to school: YES.
Vitamin K in a shot or liquid: UKNOWN

Other than that..this little one is growing because I know I gain close to 1/2 to 1 pound a week. How did Angelina Jolie only gain 25 pounds. I know I am small and used to ahve a 25 inch waist and now it is a wopping 38. i do not eat refined sugar except on occassion and I eat all organic food but I still think I will gain about 40 pounds. Whatever! I work out and take care of my body and hopefully, the weight will drip off.

So life is good and our parents and my friend Laurie is getting excited to buy baby clothes or boy baby clothes. This little on will never worry about lack of attention. Until the next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there- I'm due Dec 16th and just found your blog..I'm 21 yrs old, from Australia. There are a lot of choices to make around what is best for baby.. but when it comes down to it you'll know what feels right.

What kind of exercise do you do to keep fit during pregnancy?

Come visit me..
www.ashwee.blog-city.com