Saturday, August 05, 2006

Spring cleaning

Well it may be late but at least it is getting done. We moved our home office to the 3rd floor and now we are making room for the little boy on the 2nd floor. I think we should have had it this way from the start because it looks great and it feels good too. All is well here in Philly. I have not written for a few days because it was over 100 degrees and I was just so tired. It was hard enough to carry my own body let alone peanut but we all managed. Work has been good.

I am working from home and they are transitioning a new girl into my position at the site where the condos are being built. I am still working on the project but at least I am not in that hot and dusty building. This is much better.

So I just want to say thank you to Stacy for sharing so much about her birth and bringing up her little AlEx. It sure makes things less scary.

We are also thinking about a doula and I am interviewing a woman next week. I am excited to be building such a strong team for the day we bring this little one into the world.

I have been stretching and exercising a lot and that makes my body feel so much better. When I just sit around that is when the back aches so bad.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: