Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Daddy felt you kick...

My tribute to my son:

Your daddy felt you kick last night and was amazed at how hard you punch. I on the other hand feel this everyday and know that you are a slugger just like your parents. With your mom and dad both having non stop energy, I would only assume that you are the same.

So today Daddy and I picked out your baby furniture and of course, it looks like mommy and daddy's bed, which you already sleep in every night, so we thought you would like it. Last week I went to Baby R Us and it was not as cheap as I thought. So here we bought a 3 stage crib that will last you your whole life..until college. http://www.karlsbaby.com/babyfurniture/morigeau.html

I love your bedding and the cherry red crib and chest of drawers. I really thought I would just go and find bedding anywhere but when I saw this and felt it..well it was yours.

Daddy is most excited about your stroller, http://www.bugaboo.us/, and cannot wait to push you all around Philly. Daddy was also worried that you would be cold so he ordered you a special bugaboo sleeping bag for your stroller.

So there it is and we are getting very excited to meet you and bring you home. Everyone wants to meet you especially Stan & Esther, your pug doggies.

We love you!

1 comment:

simzgirl said...

I am so excited for when my husbad will be able to feel the baby. So far he hasn't been so lucky. When I feel her kicking up a storm, he puts his hand on my belly and she instantly stops kicking. I guess he just has the calming touch! :)