Thursday, October 05, 2006

Baby Clothing

Ok who does not get crazy figuring out all of the things that the baby needs. I know-the basics. Plus since I am jewish, and typically us girls do not have baby showers, well then everyone gives clothes. So I am not going to buy these fancy little outfits but I do need the basics.

Babys R Us-I could not find any really soft clothing at the store. I am not a snob. I will buy at Target, again it is not the name but the softness that sells me. So I thought I could do this the less expensive way but I do not see how this is possible.

So it Karls again. I went in today and made an appointment with the lady, who of course, showed me a nighty hat was $50. Oh boy this will be a long road. LOL.

I am going to check in with my best girl Stacy and see what she bought at Karls and how much she spent etc.

All is good in the house and in life. The doggies are behaving like good little pugs and Scott and I are getting along great. He is such a wonderful guy but more than that, he is my best friend. He is one of the least selfish people I know. He has taught me so much and I look forward to learning more as we enter new stages in our life.

No comments: