Monday, October 16, 2006

TV time

Ok so our TV cable was busted for a week and thank God because we both got in touch with how much we veg in front of the TV. I actually feel like Scott and I are dating again. Last night, our pugs played with Scott and I on the floor (well I do not do much rolling around), we lit a fire and all just laughed (yes my pugs can understand english and they did laugh too). We also played Stan'sfavorite game -Fetch and so he was really happy too. Esther did her usual, observed and looked pretty. I never realized how sucked in I was to shitty TV and how we were mpt talking because of it. Yes we do have a great relationship but when we are connecting it is magical. I feel like I am dating and we are 15 years old and Yes, I actually can have these feelings at 31 weeks pregnant.

This brings me to my next conclusion-I am pretty damn lucky and yes, I worked my ass off to get here. I cleared out my baggage and put it in storage and then found out how to love myself and then found my husband. I met Scott the day he moved back to Philly and was with his partners at one of the buildings I was selling. I saw him, smelled him, talked to him and the rest was history. Over the next three weeks we talked about the deal and how his partners could not step up to the plate but we also just chatted about life. We went on our first date and we talked about everything and nothing. I had never felt so calm around a guy (I figured he had to have something real screwed up in his life but he didn't) and felt so at peace. Then we were engaged 5 1/2 months later, pregnant on the honeymoon and here we are..us and two pugs with one baby ready to come in 2 months. Now that is the Aries in me and the Leo in him. When it is right, never wait.

No comments: