Tuesday, June 13, 2006

HELLO!!

I just wanted to catch up since it has been a few days. Lets me first say thank you to Dory for just being her and being in my life as the BEST accupuncturist in the US. She is truly wonderful.

And thanks to my mom for always being so loving.

Now on the the other stuff. I read a number of blogs about pregnancy and I follow a few where pregnancy has not been easy. A girl who was 10 weeks pregnant just lost her baby and this is the fifth loss. I realize how lucky we were considering we tried for one day. It is amazing when you get out of yourself enough to see Grace.

Bad night last night-ate at Stewarts then ate a big cookie..then got aick 3 times. I vowed today no more sugar. It makes me mean and fiesty, as Scott told me the other night. Just a lot of fruit and natural sugars.

Today for lunch: salad with carrot ginger salad dressing, beets, dandelion and hemp seeds.

Carrot ginger dressing: carrots(boiled) then food proccess them with orange juice, miso, ginger, garlic, sesame oil and walnut oil (or another oil like safflower). Yummy!!

Snack: Kefir and cherries.

Okay enough for today. Just be gratfeul today!

No comments: