Friday, June 09, 2006

It has been a while..

So it has been a few days since I last posted. I have been busy and I was sick for a few days..nothing big just not feeling great. I am better now and feeling good. I have been doing a lot of walking and going to the gym about 3-4 times a week. I have to start Yoga soon and get this body stretching. But everything is just flowing. Scott has been doing great. Business is good for him and so that makes him feel good. I have been working hard to not take things personal at work and it seems to be working. I am able to be objective-this is a concept that I have always wanted to live by and now I am-at least part of the time.

So for my family-My bother graduated and I am so proud of him and he has become such a great man. He was always an amazing kid but now he is a man. Good Job to my parents!

Today I went and got a pedicure, and eye brow wax and bought some make-up. Ah, the good life. It is so nice to treat myself which is something that I have learned duing this pregnancy.

As for my belly-I guess because I am small, my belly just shows more because you would think I was 5 months pregnant. But I am eating well and going to the gym, so there is nothing I can do..it is what it is..

As for life, just remember that everything we need is right in front of us.

As for my favorite topic: FOOD!!!

Breakfast: Watermelon!!

Lunch today: tofu, blanched greens, millet cake, black bean salad, a spelt bluebbery bar, and peppermint tea with honey.

snack: almonds

YUMMY!!

No comments: