Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Very lucky

Just wanted to say that I could not be luckier. Pregnant and happy with where my life is today. I often think about the times in my life where I have not been happy and I know that it was my perspective that was in my way. I have been so fortunate to live on both side of the coin-the one where I thought that I did not have enough and the one where everything I need is in front of me.

Today I am learning to just let go and let it be, for the sake of me and for the sake of the baby. This baby has forced me to look at life differently and appreciate the very things that once scared me. So today, stop and look around at what you do have and not what you WANT!

As for food, I love V-8 juice. Lunch was great as usual and I made a ginger carrot miso dressing that was die for.

Again thnk you to my husband, who has helped me to see the glass 1/2 full always.

No comments: