Saturday, June 10, 2006

today..

Today Dory and Gabriel came over to play with the doggies and it was so much fun. Let me just say that they brought me strawberries, asparagus, peaches and cherries. Yummy!

So thank you Dory and Gabriel!

I am so tired today and feeling annoyed. I think it is because it is so nice and he I am sitting on the 6th floor of a vacant building with nobody but myself. When I began this job, I thought I would be working with people but that is not the case. Again, I just need to remember that I have five more months max. I may even check out in mid October. All is good and I am still grateful..I just like to work with people and not alone. Work is only a four letter word..lol
Lunch: Tempeh, greens, millet/lentil cake, Dal, and salad

Snack: Finishing lunch and a bluebbery muffin.

I brough the cherries but I will save them for tomorrow.

Until next time!

No comments: