Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It has been a few days...

I have not gotten into my blog schedule since I have been home. Things are good and I have come to a lot of conclusions about myself and work.

1. I will never work for a company again.
2. Companies like to play the blame game and never really accomplish anything.
3. I will always work for myself.
4. I can never be behind a desk
5. Companies are just about the bottom line.
6. Bosses always yell at someone.


Okay so these are a few truths. I have worked for this company for three months and I am more stressed than I was doing deals. I have not liked it and it seems that it is going to end anyway. They hired me for a certain position and I cannot fill that anymore because the construction site/asbestos removal/dust site I was working on. Well they need to hire someone else and I am going to leave in September. One thing I have learned is that everything in life happens for a reason. I did not like working there and so I know that an angel did for me what I could simply not do for myself.

So what will the future bring: babies, energy work/healing and nutrition school. The path will be right in front of me and I am excited. I feel clean about this because I know this is what is supposed to happen. This was a bridge and I am thankful for it and ready to go.

As for the baby, he/she feels the same. Things are good with us. Sleep is better. Health if great and we are off to Mexico in two days. This could not have been more of a gift to me.

Enjoy and love to all of you.

PS. Thanks Dory for the laughs, the real talks and all that other good healing.

No comments: