Saturday, June 17, 2006

OH SHIT, my thighs are rubbing.

Ok so Monday am I cried fro two hours about my thighs rubbing together. I have never felt this in my life and to work out 4 times a week, eat well..but still get fat. So the trama ended when I just realized that it is what it is. But rubbing of the thighs? I thought I would get a big tummy but stay the same everywhere else and let me say that this is not the case. I am BIG! I eat whole foods, protein and chocolate every four days or every two days when I am feeling bad. This week I have been sicka nd run down. I need a break at work. I am working 6 days a week and last week threw an event and I still have not recovered. So I am running on empty and tomorrow is father's day. Oh Boy. Let me just say it will be interesting. I do not have to get into specifics but some stuff happened and I have not seen a few of my in laws in a while and it will be strange. But I have been through starnger times. I am excited to go and see Scott's family-they are really great people. Aunt's, uncle's, bubbies, parents, bubies and all will be at the shore. BBQ and it will be in the 90's. Oh BOY!

As for my folks, brunch at Jone's this am. We had a blast. It has taken my family a long time to be with each other with ease and we are finally there. We all just ahve a great time together and I know a lot has to do with Scott. My family changed when he came into my life. Thank you honey. I changed. Again, thank you. I love you.

So people are starting to ask about my birth plan. Interesting and crazy. It is starnge because a few months ago I was so grossed out by the thought of giving birth but now..as I get bigger..I feel the felling.."COME OUT!!" I knwo why women just go into delivery and have no shame because at that point you just want the baby out.

Last night we went out to dinner at Avanti's in Pennington, NJ and it was amazing. I have not said that for a long time but it was so good. I has tilapia and pasta. Scott had chicken and pasta. Our friends, Dory and David had pasta and tilapia as well. I was impressed. Dinner was great. We laughed and on the way home we sang together. My new favorite music is oldies and so I know this baby is ALL Scott with the music. Loves Frank Sinatra too!

So I also have to thank my girlfriend Stacey for making me feel that it is ok to put on weight and she assured me that at 5 months it will all move to my belly. Right now the body is just storing up for the next few months..but rubbing thighs?

So that is my new book, Rubbing Thighs: a documentry by Rachel F.

Lots of love today!

No comments: