Tuesday, May 23, 2006

10 1/2 weeks and Feeling Better

Hello fellow readers,

I am feeling a lot better today. I started taking a natural whole food prenatal vitamin and I feel so good. I have energy, I digested easily today and I just feel better. I was warned that the ones the doctor gives you can be a little harsh on the body and may not have all the nutirnts that I need to keep going. My hands have been so puffy, which I was told my my herbalist that pregnancy is one of the most acxidic states for the PH levels. So that is why I think the whole food vitamin with all of those good greens seems to help. Who Knows!!

I have been nervous to tell my employer because I have only been here one month but what am I do to. It has been hard being at a new jobs with hormones clogging my thoughts and no energy...but again..I can only do my best.

I had to laugh this monring because another pair of pants moved into the pre-pregnancy closet. Another one bites the dust.

Today's lunch and Scott took a picture so I will have to post it later. I cooked it all in oner pan-veggie burger, beets, black beans, mexican tortilla soup that I made last night, peas and salad.

I seem to crave mush as I always have like things easy to eat but it is almost like I want baby food. Tonight I am going to make some potatoes for lunch and mashes cauliflower. YUMMY!!

So life is good and I have been just relaxing in my own body for the most part.

PS Thanks to my sister for a great conversation this am. I am jealous today because she was taking a little girl to the Central Park Zoo for work.. Take me!!

No comments: