Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Another day and bigger hips..

Just checking in with the blog. So the last few days I have been so tired. Scott even has left me on the couch asleep out of fear that if he wakes me I will not go back to sleep (and yes, this fear is accurate). Yesterday we had our first ultrasound and it was amazing. The baby's heartbeat was 162 and almost 2.5 cm and had little nubs for hands and feet. I knew this baby was a product of Scott and I because (IT) was moving around so much. The heartbeat was the most amazing thing that I have ever experienced in my life.

As usual, Scott made a lot of funny jokes and he had the woman doing the ultrasound was laughing. Then we celerated at The Famous and boy did I eat some stuff that even grossed me out. Okay so here it is and beware to all woman that have never been pregnant.

My meal was: Cabbage soup, then I made an egg sandwich on rye with eggs, french fries, potato salad, pickles, ketchup and mustard.

Then I ate two cookies and two more cookies over the course of the day. No wonder I felt sick! As far as being pregnant, there is not book that can prepare you for this. But today I was in Strabucks and I was talking to this woman who just had a baby and she said the same..no book can explain this. She also told me to just hold onto my 4th or 5th month when my belly is full and I have some energy back..then she told me of course I will lose it the last month but by then, it will be so close that I will just want to nest.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: