Friday, May 12, 2006

Almost 9 weeks

Okay well it is another day and I am feeling better. The pollen is so bad and finally I called my doctor and broke down and took Zyrtec..the nasal sprays were not working and I think, Scott, my husband were probable loose his mind if I did not take anything. Sometimes it is so hard not to complain because I do not feel good and I am used to feeling pretty energetic. But I do have to remember as my eyebrow waxing queen, Natasha at 800 West, told me this morning.."Of course you are tired, you are making vital organs". Now Natasha is Russian and she just seems to make sense out of stuff. So she brightened my day and of course a good cry in the car helped as well.

Scott has been an angel. He cleans, cooks and pretty much does everything. I am a lucky woman and I am honored to be having a baby with such an amazing man.

As for me, I think I am pretty Kool myself.

Until the next time!

No comments: