Sunday, May 14, 2006

MOTHER'S DAY

So it is Mother's Day and last year on the day Scott proposed and this year..Well as we all know I am pregnant, 9 weeks pregnant to be exact. Scott is running in the Kormen Race for the cure 5K and it is a great race because there are so many positive people there raising money and just having a good time. I am excited to be there to support Scott, do my job, which is taking pictures, and cheer. Yes I am officially a running cheer girl!! LOL.

So I enjoyed my night last night. The days that I totally let go and just trust my body, the baby and this process..I glide. Scott also says that the days I see my mom and let go are great days for me no matter what.

My new craving is peanut butter on toast. I have learned that anytime I hear someone say a food that they have eaten or I see a commercial or I see a restaurant..Well that is the food I crave. Scott told me that he sate peanut butter and then our friend said that he ate peanut butter and then well..Me and the baby NEEDED peanut butter. Then I had popcorn with Bragg's and no this did not start with pregnancy-I was this strange before..Braggs is like a sweeter soy sauce-helps with my need for the taste to be acidic. I also have this new love for orange juice and oranges. But the juice is the best! I could drink gallons of it and I think I am going to make slushies too!

So what else is happening with us..work was good yesterday-I just started working for a new company and they will not find out about the little package for another three weeks. We have an ultrasound on Monday and I think I am excited and scared at the same time (this is a common emotion during my pregnancy) and yes I know that I just said two emotions but I have made up a new emotion, EXCITEDSCARED! I am sure everyone knows this feeling similar to TICKLESCRATCH!

Well I have to get going because Scott is running and we have to leave by 7:25 am and then we are off to the Mom's today. Lots of love to anyone that is reading this and we will talk to you on Monday.

No comments: