Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Checking in...

I cannot tell you how tired I am today but I am learning that I just need to keep going and it will pass. It is so exciting to be feeling this little baby inside of me growing. And speaking of growing, I am growing out of my pants. I already passed fitting into my jeans almost two weeks ago. I woke up one morning and my belly was big but I am sure this will not compare to later months.

Our friend Miriam has a little baby boy and so we want to wish her the best and we know she is going to be a great mom.

I don't have much to say except my belly is big, I had to buy a few new bras, and I am craving pizza again. Actually, Scott went to Chics today but I passed because then it is not as good when you eat it all of the time. I think we are going on Sunday-YUMMY anchovies!!

No comments: