Saturday, May 27, 2006

My brain started to work again

Let me just start by saying thank you to my enery worker, Andrea!

With that being said, I just finished lunch: Brasied Tempeh, Kale, a Millet Cake, Curried Veggies and a whole lot of yummy. Thanks Essenne!!

I met a friend this morning for breakfast at MugShots in Fairmount and I found my new love: Strawberry, Blueberry, Soy Milk and Spriulina Belnded into a smoothie. And I ate a hemp seed bar with tons of good stuff in there too! I forgot to say that yesterday I ate 50 Hershey kisses and three pieces of Chic's Pizza from the freezer. Andrea told me that my every three day chocolate binge probably has to do with the Serotonin. It is strange because I never used to crave it. This may explain the fiur zits on my face-which since I am in real estate, look like a shopping center and 3 high rise condominiums are being built in my face.

It was a tough week for me-new job stuff and not setting the correct boundaries for myself etc. All good work though because I moved past it and now I have grown.

So everyone says I carry in the front and from behind i look no different. Well they shoudl try and sleep with these boobs and this tummy and then they will see big. To me I look like a whale and I know that this is nothing yet!!

So all is good and my brain has started to work again which means that I can actually think. It was tough the past month-crying, angry, emotional, tired, no memory and not sleeping well. But it appears to be balancing right now. Good! I would really like to get back in the gym consistently. Especially with everything I eat.

On to a subject that I love, FOOD! All the food I love:

Beets
Apples
Salad,
Salsa
Eggs
French Meadows Rye Yeast Free Toast
Kefir
Soy milk
Tempeh
Cabbage
Peanut Butter
Soy crisps
Humentachen-Poppy Seed from the Famous
Pizza-no cheese
Maoz-Falafel place on South Street
Rita's water ice-chocolate
oranges (but they do not agree with me)
cabbage-
cultured veggies
Anything from Essenne.
Coconut Water
All fruit

Ok so that is enough about my foods for this day.

No comments: