Saturday, May 20, 2006

Showing Already..

Ok..Well who knows if I am really showing or if I am just bloated but either way I do not fit into my clothes. I can still fit into some of my pants comfortably (the ones that are stretch). So the past few days all I want is red pasta sauce and carbs. I had one chocolate craving which seems to happen every three days and the other day it was M & M's and Hershey's Milk Chocolate. I should take a trip to Hershey's and get all of the chocolate that I want. Yummy!!

As for other foods, I am in love with eggs, salsa and toast but I have to be careful eating two eggs a day. Another one of my loves is OJ and oranges and anything that tastes like orange.

Scott has been an angel as usual. He cleans, cooks and shops. He is also my rock-because he stays calm and understanding through all my emotions. He asked me about the Blog and I told him to read it but he said, "I live it!"

A special thanks to Dory who has been an amazing blessing in my life because she has the softest touch with acupuncture needles and her kindness in general.

Also a special thanks to the woman in the maternity store that helps me to realize that my body is doing exactly what it needs to do.

Also, thanks to Joy for being such a great woman and friend.

Another quick thing: we decided to go to another OB. My OBGYN, I found out is a nurse practitioner and she does not deliver babies but her husband does. After thinking about it for a month. We have decided to go to Dr. Brest because we want to know the Dr. who is going to deliver the baby. I loved my OBGYN but this day is s very special day and for us we need to know that we are comfortable with the doctor and that we trust him or her. We feel this is the best for us!

We will meet Dr. Brest, who delivered Scott's cousins, and we see him on June 5th. I will keep you posted.

No comments: