Monday, May 22, 2006

The Big Race-10k





Morning. Well we did not go to Chic's instead we went to the Original stewart's in Trenton. I ate a fries, onion rings, orange drink and then Carvel ice cream. It was wonderful and it perked up my energy again. I do not want to eat meat a lot but I have been craving it for some reason and I have been taught that I should listen to my body. It was a lot of fun. We ate in the car and I got to hear about Scott's stories when he was younger and hanging out there. I do have to say that Trenton makes great food. He told me that the generations that have lived there keep running the same dining/restaurants day in and day out. We do not have that in Philly except for South Philly.

And I do like the once a week treat (otherwise I eat everything).

Here are two pictures from Scott's race on Sunday.

1 comment:

kelsci said...

Very nice blog. I wish you and your husband luck with your upcoming baby. I am surprised with all the cravings you have had for food you did not go for the traditional pickles and ice cream.